View larger image
© Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery
There are no additional images for this object.
|Collection:||Fine Art Prints and Drawings|
|Date:||1866 - 1867|
|Artist:||Sir Edward Burne-Jones - View biography for Sir Edward Burne-Jones|
One of eleven studies in Birmingham's collection for a series of six stained glass panels called 'The Garland Weavers', installed in the Green Dining Room at 1 Palace Green (now in the Victoria and Albert Museum). The figures were set into three windows, with two panels in each, forming part of a larger scheme for which Philip Webb was responsible.
This figure is for panel one.
|Purchased and presented by subscribers, 1903.|