View larger image
© Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery
There are no additional images for this object.
|Collection:||Topographical Views - Wilkinson Collection|
|Artist:||Henry Harris - View biography for Henry Harris|
|Publisher:||J & F Harwood - View history|
The station opened in 1837 as Vauxhall Station. It acted as a temporary terminus for the Grand Junction Railway. It was renamed 'Vauxhall and Duddeston' in 1889 and is now Duddeston Station.
|Wilkinson Collection. Transferred from Birmingham Reference Library, 1996.|