View larger image
© Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery
Click on each image below to view at full size:
|Date:||1867 - 1868|
|Manufacturer:||D Leonardt & Catwinkel - View history|
D Leonardt founded his original pen manufacturing business in 1856. Catwinkel was his partner between 1867 and 1869. The companies were based at Charlotte Street, in the Jewellery Quarter and at George Street. D Leonardt & Co are now based in Highley, Shropshire and are probably the leading manufacturers of pen nibs today.
|Production Period:||19th century|
|Place of Origin:||Birmingham, England|