View larger image
© Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery
Click on each image below to view at full size:
|Collection:||Applied Art - Stained Glass|
|Date:||1921 - 1922|
|Designer and manufacturer:||Henry Payne - View biography for Henry Payne|
The images show a selection of sections from the stained glass windows from the Methodist Chapel at Cradley Heath, known as Grainger's Lane Church (Primitive Methodist). It was unveiled on Armistice Day, November 11th, 1922.